- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
This film is "a public education presentation by the Metropolitan Houston Chapter National Foundation-March of Dimes." The topics of birth defects and genetic counseling are discussed.
- Carroll, Joel B.; Harrington, Rick; McClure, Sharron; Harlow, Russell; Brown, Pat; Martin, Casey; March of Dimes
- television programs
- Birth defects; Premature infants; Genetic counseling
- Houston, Texas
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This project was supported by a Recordings at Risk grant from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR). The grant program is made possible by funding from The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation (2019).
University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
KUHT Film and Video
- Other Identifiers
- Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do55290997h; Other: ID 1997-006, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/42490; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm6177fs50c