- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Commentary by KSEV's Roger Gray on why we deserve the kind of government we have. First segment is a discussion with Texas Southern University President William Harris with regards to Lieutenant Governor William Hobby's comments that the University should be closed. Second segment is a discussion with Jerome Evans, Sr., Executive Director and Chairman of the National Center for Progress, Inc., regarding operation PUSH, People United To Save Humanity which helps African Americans with economic advancement. Third segment is a discussion with Houston Police Department Sergeant, Jan L. Meanix-Garza and Mitzi Vorachek, Community Education Director for the Houston Area Women's Center, on violence and awareness for violence against women. Fourth segment is a discussion with Janice Forehand and attorney Michael Kerensky on the risks of vaccines and The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, a fund created by the government to compensate victims that are severely disabled by vaccines.
- Ryan, Pat; Weiss, Jeffrey; Houston, J. D.; Rushlo, Sheila
- television programs
- Gray, Roger; Harris, William H.; Evans, Jerome; Meanix-Garza, Jan; Vorachek, Mitzi; Forehand, Janice; Kerensky, Michael; Texas Southern University; Family violence; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11875; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm6040xr197; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do0648ff52j