- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
First segment is discussion with State Rep. Al Edwards, about his congressional campaign. Jane Ely of the Houston Chronicle and former Houston mayor Jim McConn join the discussion. The second segment is an interview with Greg Rosenberg, leader in Socialist Worker's Party, about his race for Houston mayor. The third segment is discussion about the savings and loan industry with Carmen Sullivan of the Resolution Trust Corporation in Texas, and Laurel Brubaker Calkins of the Houston Business Journal. The fourth segment features State Rep. Paul Colbert and State Rep. James F. Hury of Galveston about public school funding in Texas. Richard Morrison, chairman of the Committee for Safe Seafood in recreational Galveston Bay, provides commentary on the expansion of the Houston Ship Channel.
- Walko, Ann-Marie; Weiss, Jeffrey; Houston, J. D.; Bowser, Betty Ann
- television programs
- Edwards, Al; Ely, Jane; McConn, Jim; Rosenberg, Greg; Sullivan, Carmen; Brubaker Calkins, Laurel; Colbert, Paul; Hury, James F.; Morrison, Richard; Savings and loan associations; Houston Ship Channel; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11828; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm16042r77t; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do6757nq84j