- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
The first segment is an interview with Bill G. Evans, Vice President of Cresap Management Consultants about the recent Houston Police Department (HPD) audit. The second segment is a discussion about the restructuring of city council and Congressional and State Board of Education Districts with Marc Campos, political consultant working with the Southwest Voter Registration Project, Frumencio Reyes, whose group is suing over the city council set-up. The third segment is a discussion about the Texas college budget with Dr. Alexander Schilt, Chancellor of the University of Houston System. The fourth segment discusses the change in the way "wetland" is defined, with Ted Eubanks, past president of the Houston Audubon Society. John Davenport provides commentary on Houston's reputation.
- Ryan, Pat; Booth, Ward; Houston, J. D.; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Evans, Bill G.; Campos, Marc; Reyes, Frumencio; Schilt, Alexander Frank; Eubanks, Ted; Davenport, John; Wetlands; City councils; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11918; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm6825x802f; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do1296wx04p