- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Interviews with James V. Gbeho (Ghanian Ambassador to the United Nations), Ruby Mosely (Chairperson for the Ebony Fashion Fair), and David Kelly (Development Officer of Texas Southern University). Credits: Porter, Charles (host), Williams, Joseph (producer), Zapalac, Jamie (director), Butler, Marian (production assistant), Uzoebo, Bernadette (production assistant), Garcia, Roger (camera), Bowerman, J. Thomas (camera), Slanina, George, Jr. (camera), Ekstrom, Michael (audio), Odom, Willie (floor director), Hayford, Colleen (electronic graphics), Ellis, J. K. (production design), Aleksander, Bruce (lighting design), O'Carroll, John (graphic design), Anderson, Glenn (vision), Duvernay, Anisworth (videotape).
- Gbeho, James Victor; Porter, Charles; Williams, Joseph; Zapalac, Jamie; Mosely, Ruby; Kelly, David
- television programs
- Fashion; Public television; KUHT-TV (Television station)
- Houston, Texas
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This film was digitized and made available by a generous grant from the Texas State Library and Archives TexTreasure Grant.
University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
KUHT Film and Video
- Other Identifiers
- Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do7747dt17g; Other: ID 1997-006, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11709; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm34472w12k