- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
The first segment is an interview on war in the Middle East, with Prof. Jean Luc Krawcyzk of the University of Houston, Aly El-Meligui of the Cairo publication Rosa El Youssef, and Prof. Ric Stoll of Rice University. Roger Gray provides commentary on the legislature. The second segment is a discussion about legislature and "The Dirty Thirty," with Sissy Farenthold, former State Legislator, and Tom Bass, former State Legislator. In the third segment, Patricia Gras and J. D. Houston talk zoning with Houston Mayor Kathy Whitmire, and City Councilmember Jim Greenwood. Garvin Berry provides commentary on zoning.
- Ryan, Pat; Booth, Ward; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Krawcyzk, Jean Luc; El-Meligui, Aly; Stoll, Ric; Gray, Roger; Farenthold, Sissy; Bass, Tom; Whitmire, Kathy; Greenwood, Jim; Berry, Garvin; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11893; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm4368kf25g; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do43009x09z