- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Doris Childress interviews Representative Kenneth "Kim" Brimer, Representative Steven Wolens, Representative Tony Goolsby about issues to be discussed at the 76th Legislative Session, such as utility deregulation, insurance regulation, and the status of tort reform.
- Ester-Childress, Doris; Kennedy, Mark
- television programs
- Brimer, Kim; Wolens, Steven; Goolsby, Tony; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/12117; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm5426m1722; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do87719n56n