- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
This television program discusses the musical legacy in African American music as it has evolved from its African roots, to slave work songs, to spirituals, to jazz and blues and other modern forms. Credits: Korshak, Miriam (producer/director), Rogers, Dan (producer/director), Parker, Emyna (creator), Melancon, Thomas (special guest).
- Korshak, Miriam; Rogers, Dan; Melancon, Thomas
- television programs
- African American musicians; Public television; KUHT-TV (Television station)
- Houston, Texas
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This film was digitized and made available by a generous grant from the Texas State Library and Archives TexTreasure Grant.
University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
KUHT Film and Video
- Other Identifiers
- Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do4334fp19n; Other: ID 1997-006, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11431; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm7610wr86j