- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
In the first segment, Patricia Gras discusses U. S. trade in Latin America with City Councilwoman, Eleanor Tinsley, Founder and President of Houston International Initiatives, and George Donnelly, member of the Board of Directors of the Greater Houston Partnership. Segment includes report on-site in Ecuador, where Gras learns about a Houston trade delegation's visit to the region. The second segment focuses on Ross Perot and the third party movement. Gras interviews Dr. Bruce Oppenheimer, Professor of Political Science at the University of Houston. Segment includes report on the "United We Stand" grassroots campaign, and those trying to get Perot back on the campaign trail.
- Davis, Sue; Torres Burd, Patricia; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Tinsley, Eleanor; Donnelly, George; Perot, H. Ross; Oppenheimer, Bruce; Greater Houston Partnership; Third parties (United States politics); Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11959; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm324299604; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do34472w08t