- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Sue Davis discusses the oil business with Daniel Yergin, President of Cambridge Energy Research Associates, and author of the book "The Prize: The Epic Quest for Oil, Money, and Power." Second segment focuses on increase in property values and property taxes in Houston. Davis interviews Jim Robinson, Chief Appraiser for the Harris County Appraisal District. Includes report from Patricia Gras on Houstonians' ability to argue against the revaluation of their property.
- Davis, Sue; Knight, Rusty; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Yergin, Daniel; Robinson, Jim; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/12028; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm296986972; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do6484mn21b