- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
The first segment is a discussion about crime in Houston, with Houston Police Chief Elizabeth Watson. The second segment is an interview with mayoral candidate Bob Lanier. The third segment is a look at how the University of Houston Law School is helping Soviet Russia with its oil and gas business through the Russian Petroleum Legislative Project, with Paul Gregory, an economics professor at the University of Houston, and Prof. Jacqueline Weaver of the University of Houston Law School. The fourth segment is an interview with Lloyd Kelley, Candidate for City Council. Attorney David A. Jones provides commentary in opposition of the term limitation proposals.
- Davis, Sue; Hewey, Todd; Gras, Patricia; Ryan, Pat
- television programs
- Watson, Elizabeth; Lanier, Bob; Gregory, Paul R.; Weaver, Jacqueline Lang; Kelley, Lloyd; Jones, David A.; Crime; Term limits (Public office); Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11922; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm7303qx13j; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do9351hk92m