- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Kevin Dorsey provides commentary on a proposed tax hike on cigarettes, gas, and alcohol. First segment discusses an oil spill in Galveston and Houston Ship channel with Wayne Johnson, III, Galveston County Commissioner for Pct. 3 and John Grimes, Chairman of Galveston bay Foundation's Oil Spill Committee. Second segment discusses command restructuring within Houston Police Department with police chief, Elizabeth Watson. Third segment discusses the American with Disabilities Act with supporter of the act Lex Frieden, Executive Director for the TIRR Foundation and opponent David Pinkus, a Dallas business man with National Small Business United.
- Ryan, Pat; Weiss, Jeffrey; Houston, J. D.; Bowser, Betty Ann
- television programs
- Dorsey, Kevin; Johnson, Wayne, III; Grimes, John; Watson, Elizabeth; Frieden, Lex; Pinkus, David; Oil spills; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11869; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm89763704g; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do5392g8644