- Main contributors
- Gregory, Elizabeth; Walton Sieber, Ann; Cowan, Barbara; van der Pol, Kathryn; Munn, May M.
A panel discussion consisting of three members of the Quaker faith, Barbara Cowan, Kathryn van der Pol, and May Mansoor Munn and one moderator and fellow Quaker, Ann Walton Sieber. The moderator discusses the history of the Quaker faith and its ties to abolitionists and suffragists. She then interviews the three panelists on how being a Quaker has influenced their lives' work. The panelists also discuss what it's like to be a woman in the Quaker faith, Quaker support for peace causes throughout the world, community response to Hurricane Rita, and women role models from the Quaker community.
- The Friends of Women's Studies, University of Houston; Women's, Gender & Sexuality Studies, University of Houston
- Women; Religion; Quakers; Pacifists
- Houston, Texas
- Barbara Karkabi Living Archives Series
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright - Educational Use Permitted"]
- Physical Description
University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
Carey C. Shuart Women's Research Collection
Barbara Karkabi Living Archives Series
- Other Identifiers
- Other: HQ1233 .L5985 1995 DVD; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do9146r151w; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm2593tv14c; Digital Object UUID: c44ddbd4-c782-4382-9b1f-7c0d89268f1d