- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Sue Davis discusses the media's handling of, and role in, the Waco standoff with Tommy Miller, Assistant Managing Editor of the Houston Chronicle, Ted Stanton, head of the Journalism Program at the University of Houston, Karen LaFleur, News Operations Manager at KHOU-TV 11, and Harry Caldwell, former Houston Police Chief. Includes report on huge influx of media outlets that have set up in Waco. Second segment focuses on Parkinson's Disease. Davis interviews Harris County Attorney Mike Driscoll, who suffers from Parkinson's Disease. Includes report on the impact exercise and physical therapy have on Parkinson's Disease.
- Davis, Sue; Knight, Rusty
- television programs
- Miller, Tommy; Stanton, Ted; LaFleur, Karen; Caldwell, Harry; Driscoll, Mike; Houston Chronicle; University of Houston; KHOU-TV (Television station); Parkinson's disease; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11979; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm8907tp90j; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do9590dx498