- Main contributor
- Schwartz, Jon
Interview with Jack Heard, Sr. about his role in the Jack Caesar bombing case. He describes how he and other detectives traced the evidence to identify Carl "Red" Davis and George Howell as the bombers.
- Heard, Jack, Sr.
- Urbanization; Jack Caesar Bombing, 1953; Davis, Carl; Howell, George
- Riverside, Houston; Houston, Texas
- This Is Our Home It Is Not For Sale
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2018).
This interview was used in the creation of Jon Schwartz’s documentary film “This Is Our Home, It Is Not For Sale.”
University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
Houston History Archives
This Is Our Home, It Is Not For Sale Film Collection
- Other Identifiers
- Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do13999629w; Other: ID 2010-020, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/35141; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm8668xc36t