- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Patricia Gras discusses advances and failures of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process with Tarif Abboushi, a Palestinian-American, Carol Brownstein, whose daughter lives in Israel, Randy Czarlinsky, member of the Jewish Federation, and Nuri Nuri, member of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee. Includes report on-site with Gras in Ramallah on violence following the signing of the Declaration of Principles in September. Second segment focuses on the future of the Middle East. Gras interviews Mehdi Noorbaksh, Director of the Institute for Research and Islamic Studies in Houston, and Hussein Razi, Professor of Political Science at the University of Houston. Includes a report regarding Israeli and Palestinian relations on the ground.
- Davis, Sue; Canter, Richard; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Abboushi, Tarif; Brownstein, Carol; Czarlinsky, Randy; Nuri, Nuri; Noorbaksh, Mehdi; Razi, Hussein; Public television
- Middle East
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/12001; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm0102c8261; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do901070126