- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
The first segment is a discussion about hate crimes against homosexuals, with Queer Nation members Michael Crawford, and Ange Politte. The second segment is a discussion on the status of Black women, with Latrice Sellers of the National Association of Black Journalists, and Claudette Sims, author of "Don't Weep for Me". The third segment is a discussion about adoption and what stops people from adopting, with Shirley Davis of Spaulding for Children and Nelda Lewis of the Depelchin Children's Center. The fourth segment is a discussion on sports injuries, with Dr. Albert Hergenroeder of the Baylor College of Medicine. Jim Kollaer of the Greater Houston Partnership provides commentary, claiming the outlook for Houston business is bright.
- Davis, Sue; Hewey, Todd; Houston, J. D.; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Crawford, Michael; Politte, Ange; Sellers, Latrice; Sims, Claudette E.; Davis, Shirley; Lewis, Nelda Conner; Hergenroeder, Albert C.; Kollaer, Jim C.; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11929; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm71333373p; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do3378tb93c