- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
In the first segment, Patricia Gras and Sheila Rushlo discuss complaints against the health department, with City of Houston Health Director, Dr. John Arradondo and Houston City Councilmember, Dale Gorczynski. The second segment is an interview with the outgoing Houston Fire Chief, Robert Clayton, about pay parity among firefighters and police officers. The third segment is a discussion on the Soviet Union's economy and oil and gas business, with Alexander Djaparidze, General Director of MD Seis JV, Joseph Agar, President of the Agar Corporation, and Roger Abel, Vice President of Conoco. The fourth segment is a discussion on the homeschooling movement, with home school teacher, Dianne S. McMinn, home school parent, Thomas J. McMinn, home school teacher Jeannie Tate, and Hank Tate, board member of the Southeast Texas Home School Association. Sissy Farenthold provides commentary on the effects of Operation Desert Storm.
- Ryan, Pat; Brueggeman, Joe; Rushlo, Sheila; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Arradondo, John; Gorczynski, Dale; Clayton, Robert; Djaparidze, Alexander; Agar, Joseph; Abel, Roger; McMinn, Dianne S.; McMinn, Thomas J.; Tate, Jeannie; Tate, Hank; Farenthold, Sissy; Home schooling; Equal pay for equal work; Persian Gulf War; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11913; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm87375w482; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do55977v126