- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Patricia Gras discusses the current situation in Bosnia, and American responses to it, with Omar Sacirbey, First Secretary to the Bosnian Mission to the UN. Includes report from Sue Davis on a photo exhibit entitled, "Faces of Sorry: Agony in the former Yugoslavia." The second segment focuses on the possible destruction of the Katy Prairie to make way for a new airport. Patricia Gras interviews Dick Morrisson, former Texas Park and Wildlife Commissioner, and Ted Eubanks, former President of the Audubon Society. Includes report on environmentalist and developer positions regarding the Prairie.
- Davis, Sue; Canter, Richard; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Nyamu, Beneva Williams; Chamberlain, Mike; Mwamba, Zuberi I.; Johnson, Alberta; Palmer, John; Public television
- South Africa
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/12016; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm24236170j; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do5904dp848