- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Patricia Gras discusses proposed peace plan between Israel and Palestine with Meir Romem, Consul General from Israel, and Ahmed Gomaa, Consul General from Egypt. Second segment focuses on increased incidence of breast cancer in the US. Gras interviews Dr. Victor Vogel, Assistant Professor of Medicine and Epidemiology at the University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, and Annie Johnson, a breast cancer survivor. Includes report on the importance of catching breast cancer in its early stages.
- Davis, Sue; Knight, Rusty; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Romem, Meir; Gomaa, Ahmed; Vogel, Victor G.; Johnson, Annie; Cancer; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11993; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm84988j92b; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do0955m925q