- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
First segment is a discussion with the Mayor of Cleveland, Ohio, Michael White, on the issues cities face as the government cuts funding to cities. Second segment discusses the oil business and how a potential energy bill could affect Texas with Michel T. Halbouty. Third segment discusses television in the classroom and the Channel One newscast made for schools with Karen Miller and Lynn Jackson. Third segment discusses domestic violence awareness in women with Mtizi Vorachek of the Houston Area Women's Center, Dr. Diane Fite, Chair of the Harris County Medical Society's Committee on the sexual assault and domestic violence prevention, and Claude LaBrossem of PIVOT, Fort Bend County.
- Davis, Sue; Hewey, Todd; Houston, J. D.; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- White, Michael; Halbouty, Michel Thomas; Miller, Karen; Jackson, Lynn; Vorachek, Mitzi; Fite, Diane; LaBrossem, Claude; Family violence; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11949; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm5631cm21k; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do00000001r