- Main contributors
- Muñoz, Jorge; Hines, Gerald D.
Gerald Hines interviewed by Jorge Muñoz, principal partner of Muñoz and Albin Architecture and Planning. Hines discusses his background as an engineer, his career as a developer, his work with leading architects, building materials and finishes, and select development projects. Additional keywords: Architectural firms, Engineering--United States, Buildings--Texas, Architecture, Postmodern, Tour Hines (Paris, France), Texas Engineering, Burns, Arthur, Rolfe, Walter, 1880-1944, Johnson, Philip, 1906-2005, Graham, Bruce, 1925-2010, Kerr, Baine, 1946-, Burgee, John, 1933-, Marcus, Stanley, 1905-2002, Obata, Gyo, 1923-, Hellmuth, Obata & Kassabaum, Marcus, Stanley, 1905-2002, Obata, Gyo, 1923-, Hellmuth, Obata & Kassabaum, Transco Tower (Houston, Tex.), Bowen, Jack (William Jackson), 1922-2011, Transco Energy Company, Hines, Laura, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, Taylor, Harwood, Neuhas and Taylor, Hines, Jeff, Hines, Trevor, One Shell Plaza, Penzoil Tower, Post Oak Central, Waterwall, BG Group Place, Houston, Texas, CityCenterDC, Washington D.C., EDF Tower, Paris, France.
- Architecture; Real estate developers; Engineering; Houston Galleria
- Houston, Texas
- Building Houston
- William R. Jenkins Architecture, Design, and Art Library
- ["In Copyright - Educational Use Permitted"]
William R. Jenkins Architecture, Design & Art Library
- Other Identifiers
- Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do90107014w; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm13311p19b