- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Patricia Gras discusses the Sam Houston Race Park, set to open next month in Houston, with Byron King, Assistant Communications Director for the Sam Houston Race Park. Includes on-site report from the Sam Houston Race Park. The second segment focuses on the Houston Independent School District (HISD)'s Rice School, a partnership between the Houston Independent School District and Rice University. Gras interviews Dr. Kaye Stripling, Assistant Superintendent for Instructional Development at HISD and incoming Principal of The Rice School, and Tony Gorry, V. P. of Graduate Studies Research and Information Systems at Rice University. Includes report on the early stages of planning for The Rice School
- Davis, Sue; Canter, Richard; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- King, Byron; Stripling, Kaye; Gorry, Tony; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/12013; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm8805fd64k; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do8566j308n