- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
First segment is a discussion on the prospect for peace in the Middle East with Israel Consul General, Mordekhai Artzieli and Egypt Consul General, Ahmed Gomaa. Second segment is a discussion about the American with Disabilities Act going into effect and what companies must do to comply, with Lex Frieden of The Institute for Rehabilitation and Research. Third segment is a discussion on minorities in political roles with Gwenevere Daye of National Minority Politics. Third segment is a discussion on easing tax rules for tax simplification with Rhett Buck, a certified public accountant.
- Davis, Sue; Hewey, Todd; Houston, J. D.; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Artzieli, Mordekhai; Gomaa, Ahmed; Frieden, Lex; Daye, Gwenevere; Buck, Rhett; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11953; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm4948sc61q; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do8907tp88g