- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Patricia Gras discusses The Austin Project with the Chair of The Austin Project, Walt Rostow, and Professor Emeritus of Political Economy at the University of Texas-Austin, and former National Security Advisor to Lyndon B. Johnson. Second segment addresses a march in Austin organized by Saving Our Children. Gras interviews Olivia Garza, chair of Advocacy Day, which included a march on the state capitol. Includes report on Houston's Children at Risk Organization and their assessment of Houston's treatment of children.
- Davis, Sue; Torres Burd, Patricia; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Rostow, Walt Whitman; Garza, Olivia; Children; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11974; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm1296wx077; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do5460qs81r