- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
The first segment is an interview with Houston Police Chief Elizabeth Watson, about the police chief's nominees for her command staff, and race relations in Houston and the Houston Police Department (HPD). The second segment is a discussion on abortion and Roe v. Wade with Prof. David Dow of the University of Houston Law Center, and Prof. Neil McCabe of the South Texas College of Law. In the third segment, Sheila Rushlo interviews Former Lt. Gov. Ben Barnes, member of T. G. V., the company wanting to develop a bullet train in Texas. The fourth segment is a discussion about the recent session of the Texas legislature with State Sen. Chet Brooks, dean of the Texas Senate, State Sen. Don Henderson and State Rep. Robert A. Eckels. Leonel Castillo provides commentary on race and minority labels.
- Ryan, Pat; Booth, Ward; Houston, J. D.; Rushlo, Sheila
- television programs
- Watson, Elizabeth; Dow, David; McCabe, Neil Colman; Barnes, Ben F.; Brooks, Chet; Henderson, Don; Eckels, Robert; Castillo, Leonel; Abortion; High speed trains; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11910; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm05805x370; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do2525k992r