- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Hosts explore the production of the sarape in southern Mexico. The hosts narrate the production of the sarape from the washing of the wool through dying fabric, and finally weaving, and selling the finished product. Credits: Farrington, Curtis L. (host), McHenry, Andrea (host), Coakley, Patrick (director), Henry, Bill (editor), Bauer, James L. (producer).
- National Educational Television and Radio Center; Bauer, James L.; Farrington, Curtis L.; McHenry, Andrea; Coakley, Patrick
- television programs
- Art; Manufactures; Sarapes; Public television; KUHT-TV (Television station)
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["Rights Undetermined"]
- Physical Description
This video was originally distributed by National Educational Television (NET).
University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
KUHT Film and Video
- Other Identifiers
- Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do0682k660n; Other: ID 1997-006, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11651; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm4470zq48n