- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
The first segment is an interview with Jim Murphy, President of Citizens for Voter Education, on the restructuring of city council. The second segment is a political panel discussion with Tim Fleck, Senior Editor of the Houston Press, Robert C. Newberry, Columnist for the Houston Post, and Alan Bernstein, Political Writer for the Houston Chronicle. The third segment is an interview with Henri Klok, publisher of "The Great Houston Business Game," a board game about starting a business in Houston. Roger Gray provides commentary on political campaigns and the state of politics.
- Ryan, Pat; Booth, Ward; Houston, J. D.; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Murphy, Jim; Fleck, Tim; Newberry, Robert C.; Bernstein, Alan; Klok, Henri; Gray, Roger; City councils; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11915; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm50171w76q; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do03074t72q