- Main contributor
- Schwartz, Jon
Alfred and Edward Kahn discuss living in Riverside as children and the changes that have taken place in the neighborhood since then. They comment on why white residents left Riverside as Black residents moved into Riverside.
- Kahn, Alfred J.; Kahn, Edward B.
- Riverside, Houston; Houston, Texas
- This Is Our Home It Is Not For Sale
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2018).
This interview was used in the creation of Jon Schwartz’s documentary film “This Is Our Home, It Is Not For Sale.”
University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
Houston History Archives
This Is Our Home, It Is Not For Sale Film Collection
- Other Identifiers
- Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do8805fd673; Other: ID 2010-020, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/35150; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm81913q245