- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
In the first segment, Sue Davis discusses U. S. Supreme Court ruling in Planned Parenthood v. Casey with Susan Nenney, Director of Communications for Houston Planned Parenthood, Don Treshman, Director of Rescue America, and Irene Rosenberg, Professor of Law at the University of Houston. Second segment addresses proposed tax increases to support Houston Independent School District (HISD). Patricia Gras interviews Representative John Culberson, and George Scott, President of the Tax Research Association of Houston and Harris County. Third segment focuses on interim zoning ordinance as the Zoning Strategies Committee works to determine the future of zoning in Houston. Sue Davis interviews Brandy Woolf, Chair of the Zoning Strategies Committee. Fourth segment focuses on 20th anniversary of the Ruíz case and Texas Prison Lawsuit. Patricia Gras interviews David Jones, former member of the Attorney General's office who was an attorney on the Ruíz case.
- Davis, Sue; Hewey, Todd; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Nenney, Susan; Treshman, Don; Rosenberg, Irene M.; Culberson, John; Scott, George; Woolf, Brandy; Jones, David A.; Planned Parenthood Federation of America; Tax Research Association of Houston and Harris County; Houston Independent School District (Tex.); Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11950; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm2081wd91f; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do0989r2342