- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
The first segment is an interview with State Rep. Sylvester Turner, mayoral candidate. The second segment is a discussion about violence in schools, with Dr. Gayle Fallon, President of the Houston Federation of Teachers and Dr. Margaret Fitch of Texas Southern University's Center for Excellence. The third segment is an interview with Sylvia Garcia, candidate for City Council At-Large Position Five. Attorney James T. Evans provides commentary on lawyers and juries.
- Davis, Sue; Hewey, Todd; Houston, J. D.; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Turner, Sylvester; Fallon, Gayle; Fitch, Margaret; Garcia, Sylvia; Evans, James T.; School violence; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11921; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm5255z7338; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do2286p037p