- Main contributor
- Schwartz, Jon
Leonard Spearman talks about the impact of Texas Southern University on the Riverside community and the Third Ward. He talks about displacement caused by growth of the university. He makes predictions for the future of Riverside.
- Spearman, Leonard H. O.
- Urbanization; Texas Southern University
- Riverside, Houston; Houston, Texas
- This Is Our Home It Is Not For Sale
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2018).
This interview was used in the creation of Jon Schwartz’s documentary film “This Is Our Home, It Is Not For Sale.”
University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
Houston History Archives
This Is Our Home, It Is Not For Sale Film Collection
- Other Identifiers
- Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do06149p467; Other: ID 2010-020, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/35194; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm39591929n