- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
The first segment is a segment on trying children as adults, with Judge Eric Andell, Assistant District Attorney Bob Molder, and Dr. Jorge Ordonez of the Harris County Juvenile Detention Center. The second segment is a discussion about the Americans with Disabilities Act with Douglas Drey of the Houston Center for Independent Living, Darryl Puckett of METRO, and Bob MacDonald of the Building Owners and Managers Association. The third segment is a report from Sue Davis on in-vitro fertilization (IVF). Patricia Gras discusses IVF with Deborah Dell and her husband, parents of a child conceived through IVF, and Dr. James Wheeler of the Baylor College of Medicine. The fourth segment is a report on the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), with Vidal Martinez of the Greater Houston Partnership, Karl Gebert of Price Waterhouse, and George Farenthold, Jr., a labor and environmental activist. New Bellaire mayor Betty J. Janicek provides commentary on how she wants to share her city's spirit.
- Davis, Sue; Hewey, Todd; Houston, J. D.; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Andell, Eric; Molder, Bob; Ordonez, Jorge; Drey, Douglas; Puckett, Darryl D.; MacDonald, Bob; Dell, Deborah; Wheeler, James; Martinez, Vidal; Gebert, Karl; Farenthold, George; Janicek, Betty J.; Public television
- Bellaire, Texas
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11937; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm4334fp17g; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do0136h132t