- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Patricia Gras discusses the AIDS demonstrations that took place outside the recent Republican National Convention in Houston with Doug Elder, President of the Houston Police Officers Association, City Councilmember Helen Huey, Annise Parker, Chair of the Commission to Investigate the "Police-ACT-UP Confrontation," and Nancy Bunin, First Amendment Project Coordinator for the Clark Read Foundation. Segment includes report on the confrontation between police and members of the recent AIDS march outside the Republican National Convention.
- Davis, Sue; Torres Burd, Patricia; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Elder, Doug; Huey, Helen; Parker, Annise; Bunin, Nancy; Demonstrations; Republican National Convention; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11962; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm9624jp56v; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do3515bd25p