- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
First segment is interview with Clayton Williams, candidate for governor, Robert Stein, Professor of Political Science at Rice University, and Tom Kennedy, columnist for the Houston Post, about Williams' gubernatorial campaign. Second segment is interview with Tom Luce, candidate for governor, Robert Stein, Professor of Political Science at Rice University, and Tom Kennedy, columnist for the Houston Post. about Luce's gubernatorial campaign. Third segment addresses AIDS international protests scheduled during the Economic Summit in Houston. Bowser and Houston interview Robert Kunst, Executive Director of Cure Aids Now, Evelyn Cox, Executive Director of the AIDS Foundation Houston. Fourth segment is interview with Bob McLennan, MTA General Manager, about Metro rail route proposals. Episode includes commentary from Democratic politician, Sissy Farenthold on how environmental issues are being ignored in this gubernatorial campaign.
- Ryan, Pat; Weiss, Jeffrey; Houston, J. D.; Bowser, Betty Ann
- television programs
- Williams, Clayton; Stein, Robert; Kennedy, Tom; Luce, Tom; Kunst, Robert; Cox, Evelyn; McLennan, Bob; Farenthold, Sissy; AIDS (Disease); Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11849; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm7098zb669; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do8293h044x