- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Patricia Gras discusses plans for American healthcare reform, and proposals coming out of the Clinton administration, with Dr. Ken Davis, past president of the Texas Academy of Family Physicians, and Dr. Michael Speer, a physician representing the American Academy of Pediatrics. Includes report by Martha Bain on local organizations who are lobbying for particular health care reforms. Second segment focuses on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). Gras interviews Dr. Arlette Pharo, a doctor of osteopathy at the Houston Immunological Institute, and Leon Rochen, President of the Chronic Fatigue and Immune Disorder Syndrome support group. Includes report from Sue Davis on CFS and its impact on one CFS sufferer.
- Davis, Sue; Canter, Richard; Bain, Martha; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Davis, Ken; Speer, Michael; Pharo, Arlette; Rochen, Leon; Chronic fatigue syndrome; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/12015; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm1774qk165; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do4982x4683