- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Documentary exploring the problems faced by coastal Texas commercial seamen who depend on Texas shrimp, crabs, and oysters. Credits: Pomeroy, Lawrence K. (executive producer), Korshak, Miriam (producer/writer/researcher), Ford, Jack (narrator), Wobbe, Paul (field cameras/editor), Duvernay, Anisworth (engineer), Knodel, David E. (engineer), Burlage, Gerald (coordinating executive producer), Smith, Michael (director), Holen, Stephanie (assistant to the producer), Williams, Deborah E. (assistant to the producer), Hillyard, Jerry (scenic designer), Swartz, Don (original music), Weaver, Dave (graphics), Bubert, Catherine (animation), Giuffre, Anthony (lighting design), Oxendine, Barry (lighting design), Domain, Don (audio), Lehrer, James (host).
- Lehrer, James; Pomeroy, Lawrence K.; Korshak, Miriam; Ford, Jack; Smith, Michael
- television programs
- Fish trade; Public television; KUHT-TV (Television station)
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This film was digitized and made available by a generous grant from the Texas State Library and Archives TexTreasure Grant.
University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
KUHT Film and Video
- Other Identifiers
- Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do7542n7729; Other: ID 1997-006, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11719; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm3651vf629