- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Patricia Gras discusses Harris Co. Judge Jon Lindsay's decision not to seek re-election in order to fight charges of bribery with Tom Bass, Chair of the Political Science Department at St. Thomas University and former Harris County Commissioner. Second segment addresses proposal for a toll road along the Westpark Corridor. Gras interviews David Hightower, chair of the Westpark Study Committee for the West Houston Association, Billy Burge, Chairman of the Board of METRO, Dr. Dick Flannery, Assistant to the Regional Director at the Texas Air Control Board, and Barrie Zimmelman, Chair of Citizens Advocating Responsible Transportation. Includes report on proposed road and compliance with the Clean Air Act (United States).
- Davis, Sue; Knight, Rusty; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Lindsay, Jon; Bass, Tom; Hightower, David; Burge, Billy; Flannery, Richard E.; Zimmelman, Barnie; Clean Air Act (United States); Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11990; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm7030pt49z; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do2047rn814