- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
The first segment is an interview with Lois Moore, the President of the Harris County Hospital District about the health crisis and hospital funding. The second segment is discussion about children's health and the proposal for school health programs with Dr. James Hoyle, a specialist in adolescent medicine. The third segment is a discussion about the state budget with Prof. Peter Hartley of Rice University and Prof. Robert Stein of Rice University. The fourth segment is a discussion about opposition to the war in the Middle East, with Prof. George F. Reiter of the University of Houston, Prof. Larry Smith of the College of the Mainland, and Jane Collins of the Houston Coalition to Stop U. S. Intervention in the Middle East. Pat Ryan provides commentary on the war in the Gulf and its effects.
- Ryan, Pat; Booth, Ward; Houston, J. D.; Partricia Gras
- television programs
- Moore, Lois; Hoyle, James; Hartley, Peter R.; Stein, Robert; Reiter, George F.; Smith, Larry; Collins, Jane; Persian Gulf War; Public television
- Middle East
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11897; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm2491fj84v; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do2866vx72b