- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
The first segment is a discussion about rising crime in Houston with Harris County's First Assistant District Attorney, Don Stricklin, Sgt. Joseph Levingston of the Houston Police Department (HPD) Robbery Division, and Capt. Bill Edison of HPD's Homicide Division. The second segment is an interview with Houston attorney, Gerald Holtzman, an investor in the Sam Houston Race Park about horse race gambling in Houston. The third segment is a political panel discussion with Tom Kennedy of the Houston Post, Jane Ely of the Houston Chronicle, and Garvin Berry of Houston Community Newspapers. Kevin Dorsey provides commentary on the recent local election.
- Ryan, Pat; Booth, Ward; Houston, J. D.; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Stricklin, Don; Levingston, Joseph; Edison, Bill; Holtzman, Gerald; Kennedy, Tom; Ely, Jane; Berry, Garvin; Dorsey, Kevin; Racetracks (Horse racing); Crime; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11917; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm55290996p; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do1535t760b