- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
This television program explores the subject of integration in a Texas school district. As subjects, it examines the towns of La Marque and Crosby and the way in which the two town's school districts have attempted to comply with federal laws to desegregate the schools. Credits: Demaret, Kent (host), Bauer, James L. (director), Lamkin, Donald (director), Bergene, Arnold (editor), Kidd, Lou (camera), Brock, Ernest (sound).
- National Educational Television and Radio Center; Demaret, Kent; Bauer, James L.; Lamkin, Donald
- television programs
- Public television; KUHT-TV (Television station)
- Houston, Texas; La Marque, Texas; Crosby, Texas
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This video was originally distributed by National Educational Television (NET).
University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
KUHT Film and Video
- Other Identifiers
- Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do7542n771z; Other: ID 1997-006, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11648; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm6006t013x