- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Doris Childress interviews Albert Hopkins, Director of the Governor's Budget Office, Eric Wright, Director of the Senate Finance Committee, and John Keel, Director of the Legislative Budget Board, about 5.6 billion dollar budget surplus, and general budget issues that face the coming legislative session.
- Ester-Childress, Doris; LaValliere, Doug
- television programs
- Hopkins, Albert; Wright, Eric; Keel, John; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/12086; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm6143b1418; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do4880hv45s