- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Sue Davis discusses public education funding issues with Cathy Mincberg, member of the Houston School District Board. Second segment addresses recent rise in cases of tuberculosis in the U. S. and Houston. Davis interviews Dr. Mary desVignes-Kendrick, Director of Houston's Health and Human Services Department, and Dr. Jeffrey Starke, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Baylor College of Medicine. Includes report from Patricia Gras on drug-resistant strains of tuberculosis in the United States with emphasis on rise of tuberculosis in Houston.
- Davis, Sue; Knight, Rusty; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Mincberg, Cathy; desVignes-Kendrick, Mary; Starke, Jeffrey R.; Tuberculosis; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11987; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm1228nc90q; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do2013mw72s