- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
First segment contains a pre-recorded interview by Sue Davis with author Pete Brewton about his assessment of the Savings and Loan Crisis. Segment includes note on former Houston developer, Robert Corson, who was found dead in a motel in El Paso and left letters to be mailed after his death. Second segment addresses the efforts of pro-choice Republicans to be heard by their party, especially in light of having been shut out of the Republican National Convention (RNC) in Houston. Gras interviews Mary Dent Crisp, President of the National Republican Coalition for Choice.
- Davis, Sue; Hewey, Todd; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Brewton, Pete; Corson, Robert; Crisp, Mary Dent; Republican National Convention; Pro-choice movement; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11968; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm9624jp576; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do50859d929