- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Patricia Gras discusses proposed amendments to the Texas Constitution regarding public school funding with State Senator Bill Ratliff, Tom Pauken, Co-chair of Texans Against Robin Hood Taxes, Athalea Curry, President of the Taxpayers Coalition of Greater Houston, and Nancy Lomax, President of Houstonians for Public Education. Second segment focuses low self esteem among girls and what can be done about it, in light of women being encouraged to take their daughters to work the following week. Gras interviews Anne Schneider, Executive Director of the San Jacinto Girl Scouts Council. Includes report on gender roles and the decline of girls' self esteem after age 9.
- Davis, Sue; Knight, Rusty; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Ratliff, Bill; Pauken, Tom; Curry, Athalea; Lomax, Nancy; Schneider, Anne; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11982; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm3105s829w; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do60752h24w