- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Commentary by John Davenport on the candidate's campaign tactics for the upcoming gubernatorial election. First segment discusses a potential city zoning ordinance proposals with Houston City Councilmember, Jim Greenwood and R. Alan Rudy, Vice Chairman of the Mayor's Land Use Strategy Committee. Second Segment is a discussion on the upcoming election for the Commissioner's Court with Carl Clark, a Precinct 4 candidate, Professor Richard W. Murray of the University of Houston, and Tim Fleck of the Houston Press. Third segment is a discussion with Robert Mosbacher, candidate for Lieutenant Governor. Topics discussed are how federal and state budgets for the Department of Health Services affect services offered, abortion, and oil spill response.
- Ryan, Pat; Payne, Don; Houston, J. D.; Bowser, Betty Ann
- television programs
- Davenport, John; Greenwood, Jim; Rudy, Alan; Clark, Carl; Murray, Richard W.; Fleck, Tim; Mosbacher, Robert, Jr.; Zoning; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11874; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm9453ww16q; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do2320sr44m