- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Dr. Richard I. Evans interviews a group of high school students about their attitudes toward smoking cigarettes. Dr. Evans interviews Dale Houghland of the Houston Public Health Department about links between smoking and cancer and other diseases, Dr. Donal M. Billig about lung cancers and the risks of lung surgery, and Dr. Joseph L. Melnick. Credits: Evans, Richard Isadore (host).
- Evans, Richard Isadore; Houghland, Dale; Melnick, Joseph L.; Billig, Donal M.
- television programs
- Smoking; Cancer; Health; Public television; KUHT-TV (Television station)
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["Rights Undetermined"]
- Physical Description
University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
KUHT Film and Video
- Other Identifiers
- Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do6040xr19q; Other: ID 1997-006, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11702; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm8361rh612