- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Sue Davis discusses the state of Houston's fiscal health with Richard Lewis, director of Mayor Bob Lanier's Finance and Administration Department, George Greanias, City Controller, George Scott, president of the Tax Research Association of Houston and Harris County, and Steven Craig, Associate Professor of Economics at University of Houston. Part one of a two part series.
- Davis, Sue; Knight, Rusty
- television programs
- Lewis, Richard; Lanier, Bob; Greanias, George C.; Scott, George; Craig, Steven Gael; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11985; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm7986b477m; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do37547q80b