- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
This program is the meeting of the board of directors of the Houston Independent School District. It includes a report outlining concerns about funding teachers' conference attendance because of speakers' affiliatons with organizations identified as subversive by the House Un-American Activities Committee (HUAC).
- Rogers, Olon, Mrs.; Clifton, Ruby; Kemmerer, Walter W.; Moreland, W. E.; Petersen, Henry A.; Delmar, James M.; Williams, Francis; Vandervoort, A. S., Jr., Mrs.; Salisbury, Hiram, Mrs.; Mills, H. L.; Tucker, A. J.; Dyer, Frank, Mrs.
- television programs
- Public television; KUHT-TV (Television station); Houston Independent School District
- Houston, Texas
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
KUHT Film and Video
- Other Identifiers
- Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do9351hk93z; Other: ID 1997-006, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11645; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm06149p49s