- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
First segment is interview with City Councilmembers Beverly Clark, Jim Greenwood, and Ben Reyes, about changes to Houston City Council after the death of Judson Robinson, Jr. Second segment is interview with Kay Crooker, a member of the City Planning Commission, and Ray Driscoll, President of the Sharpstown Civic Association, and Professor John Nixon, of the University of Houston Law Center, about proposals for a new Houston planning and zoning commission. Third segment is interview with Robert Sakowitz, Chairman of the Greater Houston Convention and Visitor's Bureau, and Donald Ward, Director of Sales at the Convention and Visitor's Bureau, about efforts to secure the Republican National Convention for Houston in 1992. In the fourth segment, J. D. Houston talks Houston sports with sports analyst, Alvin "Boom Boom" Jackson. Episode includes commentary from Kevin Dorsey.
- Ryan, Pat; Booth, Ward; Houston, J. D.; Rushlo, Sheila
- television programs
- Clark, Beverly; Greenwood, Jim; Reyes, Ben; Crooker, Kay; Driscoll, Ray; Nixon, John; Sakowitz, Robert; Ward, Donald; Jackson, Alvin; Dorsey, Kevin; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11888; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm32085j53c; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do63483k88f